IMS provides expert training in conjunction with SQT Training Ltd – QQI registered training centre.
Courses have been extensively researched and developed for the following areas.
Denis Kiely is a Qualified Lead Instructor in Preventive Controls for Human Food and as such qualified to deliver PCQI training (FSMA).
Denis Kiely is also a Qualified Lead Instructor for FSPCA Foreign Supplier Verification Programs and qualified to deliver FSVP training.
- NEW 2022 : Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (coming late 2022 via SQT Training)
- 2020 : Covid-19 Mitigation Strategy for the Food Industry
- Food Safety Culture
- Food Fraud – TACCP – VACCP
- Foods Safety Auditing
- Food Safety Standards
- Instructor Skills
- Food Allergens
- Food Hygiene
- ISO 22000
- Crisis Management Planning covering TACCP (Threat Assessment Critical Control Points), PAS 96, Biovigilance and Bioterrorism, Food Defence
- Risk Assessment
- Food Safety Legislation
- Preventive Control Qualified Individual (PCQI)
To view course brochures or to inquire about a booking please contact SQT Training Ltd., on ++353 (0)61 339040
or Contact IMS