Skip to content
- Food Safety Consultancy is the provision of independent competent advice to food business operators who have identified a goal they wish to achieve.
- IMS has assisted numerous Food Business Operators in the role of facilitator over the past seventeen years to achieve their goals of Food Safety Management System Certification against ISO22000, BRC-Global Food Safety Standard, BRC-Storage & Distribution and various Bord Bia Quality Assurance Schemes etc.
- When assisting in the development of a Food Safety Management System it is essential that the consultant does not do it all as once they leave the majority of the knowledge will leave with them.
- The first of the 12 steps in developing a Food Safety Managements System is to establish a Food Safety Team.
- IMS sees the role of the consultant as facilitating the Food Safety Team in making their own decisions when developing, implementing and verifying the Food Safety Management System.